Do you have a strong background in automotive, bus, or truck sales management and are looking to lead one of the best sales teams in the business?
Leonard Bus Sales is currently looking for a New Bus Sales Manager in Upstate New York.
Come join the team at Leonard Bus Sales, a family-owned dealership and recognized leader in the distribution and support of quality school buses in New York.
At Leonard Bus Sales, we provide:
- Competitive pay with bonus potential of $30,000+
- Work from home / remote work setting
- Use of company vehicle
- Paid time off available after your first day
- Paid on the job training
- Great benefit package including multiple medical options, dental, vision, 8 paid holidays, flexible spending, dependent care, and 401k with company match
- Company paid benefits including short and long term disability and life insurance
- Weekly pay
- Up to $2,000 referral bonus
Responsibilities of New Bus Sales Manager:
- Manages and directs the workflow of all New Bus sales activities to ensure efficient utilization of team members and available resources; while maintaining and growing existing business, generating new business, and ensuring key performance indicators (KPI’s) and company objectives are achieved.
- Leverages opportunities and resources, ensuring cross-departmental synergies are achieved and maintained through the coordination and alignment of all sales plans and initiatives and adherence to Team Sales Approach.
- Develops, manages, and evaluates the effectiveness of all New Bus sales programs, policies, and selling methodologies.
- Analyzes, drafts, and submits yearly departmental sales forecasts along with monthly status updates.
- Reviews customer bids and provides recommendations regarding pricing and strategy.
- Assists in the preparation of an annual strategic operating plan for New Bus Sales, coordinating financial objectives with departmental performance and activities.
- Ensures accountabilities and responsibilities of all direct reports are defined and understood.
Minimum Requirements of New Bus Sales Manager are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business, or closely related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and ability.
- Minimum of five (5) years relational sales management experience with progressively responsible administrative, management and sales management experience.
- Demonstrable record of staff and team development.
- Knowledge of budget procedures, contracts, negotiating, and change management.
- Computer proficiency in web-based programs and applications, Microsoft Office Suite applications and related departmental software, to include researching and looking up information.
- Valid Driver’s License for New York State or for the state of residence must be maintained throughout employment.
More than great buses, your partner and trusted advisor.