Do you have a strong background in automotive, bus, or truck sales and are looking to join one of the best sales teams in the business?
Leonard Bus Sales is currently looking for a New Bus Sales Representative to provide service in the Southern Tier and surrounding areas.
Come join the team at Leonard Bus Sales, a family-owned dealership and recognized leader in the distribution and support of quality school buses in New York.
At Leonard Bus Sales, we provide:
- Base salary of $70,000 plus monthly commissions
- Work from home / remote work setting
- Use of company vehicle
- Paid time off available after your first day
- Paid on the job training
- Great benefit package including multiple medical options, dental, vision, 8 paid holidays, flexible spending, dependent care, and 401k with company match
- Company paid benefits including short and long term disability and life insurance
- Weekly pay
- Up to $2,000 referral bonus
Responsibilities of Transportation Advisor / New Bus Sales Representative:
- Acts as the primary relationship manager and quarterback for all assigned accounts, ensuring consistent and effective delivery and execution of the Sales Approach and the effective communication of the LBS value proposition.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with existing and prospective customers to maintain and grow existing business and generate new business for Leonard Bus Sales.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts through a relationship-based approach.
- Acts as the customer’s primary resource and advisor for all transportation related needs.
- Maintains a current individual AOR Sales Plan and individual customer value plans by conducting in-depth discovery interviews which uncover and provide solutions to specific customer needs.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the LBS support structure and available value adds and strategically applies the appropriate solutions to meet specific customer needs.
- Meets or exceeds all established sales requirements and goals.
- Independently develops a strategic work schedule and consistent follow-up strategy for prospective and existing customers which adhere to established requirements.
Minimum Requirements of Transportation Advisor / New Bus Sales Representative are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, or other related field; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience, that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Minimum of five (5) years Consultative Sales experience.
- Computer proficiency in web-based programs and applications, Microsoft Office Suite applications and related departmental software, to include researching and looking up information.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (with the proper endorsements) for New York State or for the state of residence, which must be maintained throughout employment – OR – ability to obtain said license per written company policy.
- Must reside within assigned territory (Schuyler, Tompkins, Cortland, Chenango, Otsego, Delaware, Sullivan, Broome, Tioga, or Chemung County).
More than great buses, your partner and trusted advisor.