Eastern Staffing & Recruiting is recruiting for Welders in the Binghamton, NY area! We are looking for career-oriented individuals who are looking for an opportunity to grow within an international company. The position performs TIG, MIG and/or Arc welding techniques during the assembly process. We are open to candidates who have welding certificates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives instructions, prints, and work orders for the job. Plans details of working procedure and tools and materials requirements.
- Fabricates equipment by welding various metals using welding techniques and appropriate welding equipment.
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded. Sets up, assembles, and tacks weld parts.
- Assures proper assembly of subweld parts with proper location of welds and quality of welds.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- May be required to participate in Quality programs and initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills required to perform the Job:
- Lift 50 pounds
- Meet deadlines
- Read blueprints
- Ability to operate welding equipment safely
- Prior MIG and TIG welding experience
- Stand for long periods of time
- Basic computer skills
Qualified candidates, please apply!
This position will comply with all CDC guidelines for the new Covid19 regulations.
Eastern Staffing & Recruiting is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veterans’ status or any other legally protected basis.