Eastern Staffing & Recruiting is currently recruiting for Manufacturing Associates for a well-established fabrication company in the Binghamton, NY area. The company currently has 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift positions available.
This is a great opportunity if you are seeking full-time, long term to permanent positions that offer opportunities for advancement and growth.
- QC check, bundle, and move product.
- Move and push product bundles to scale, weigh, and computer generate production tags.
- Cut and move the product to a rack to heat, bend, and cool using roll heaters and forms at each scheduled work station
- Grind and scrape product as required
- Record all production data as the shift progresses
Job Duties/ Requirements:
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
- Must be comfortable with consistently lifting, moving, and pushing 50+ lbs.
- Ability to work 8-12 hour shifts on a rotating schedule
- Must have previous manufacturing experience
- Work boots and safety glasses are required
Full time, Long-term to permanent!
Qualified candidates, please apply. For further information regarding this position please call us at 607-723-7058.
Eastern Staffing & Recruiting is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veterans’ status or any other legally protected basis.