Eastern Staffing & Recruiting is recruiting for an Industrial Painter in the Binghamton, NY area! We are looking for career-oriented individuals who are looking for an opportunity to grow within an expanding company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review color tags to determine the color of paint to use on parts as they enter the paint booth.
- Maintains the operation of the wash system, includes start-up, shutdown, maintenance and adjusting the pH in the wastewater tank.
- Maintains the operation of the ovens, includes start-up, shutdown and adjusting the temperature as needed.
- Maintains paint inventory and equipment in good operating order.
- Records and completes log of pH readings in wastewater tank.
- Adheres to all safety policies in regard to working with paints and chemicals.
- Maintains a high-quality standard for products being painted.
- Understands general pre-prep operation, includes viewing products for detects before entering the paint booth.
- Will hang parts on the line before going through the booth.
- Assures work area is clean and organized.
- May be required to participate in Quality Programs and initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills required to perform the Job:
- Prior industrial painting experience required
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Lift 50 pounds
- Stand for long periods of time
- Identify the difference in color
- Maintain paint equipment
- Comfortable working in a hot/humid environment
Qualified candidates, please apply.
Eastern Staffing & Recruiting is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veterans’ status or any other legally protected basis