Eastern Staffing & Recruiting is proud to be recruiting for a Help Desk Technician for our client in the engineered manufacturing space. The Help Desk Technician will provide technical support, problem resolution using available documentation, acquired knowledge, computer analysis techniques and procedures.
- Configure, maintain and provide support to all users to ensure they have the ability to work at all times.
- Resolve tickets via phone and / or ticketing system in a timely and professional manner. Escalate issues within a predetermined time if the issue is not resolved or no resolution is in sight.
- Troubleshoot and resolve (both technical and operational) hardware, software and basic network related issues.
- Provide excellent customer service in responding to user questions. Ensure ticket resolutions and problems are properly documented.
- Consult customers on installation of new/replacement equipment and software upgrades.
- Coordinate with variety of departments to schedule returns and shipment replacements.
- Recommend hardware and software improvements.
- Bachelors Degree within a Computer Science, Technology or Engineering discipline would be ideal. Other education and equivalent experience would also be considered.
- At least 1-3 years of help desk, desktop support, tier support or technical customer service experience.
- Experience with Windows XP - 365, Microsoft Office Suite, LAN/WAN, and SQL.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Individual must have excellent interpersonal skills - verbal as well as written.
- Must be able to work 2nd shift (6pm-3am)
Qualified candidates please apply. Check out our other jobs at www.HireEastern.com
Thank you for your interest in our position!
Eastern Temporaries Inc is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veterans’ status or any other legally protected basis.