Client Strategy Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a team environment and be willing to execute assigned duties given by Management Staff.
- Effectively manage and document your time while updating and completing your assigned activities.
- You will liaise between customers and internal technical staff to ensure successful delivery of solutions according to specific customer success standards.
- Function as a Strategy Partner – Understand customers business needs and standards, including current challenges and future state, and demonstrate how technology can facilitate their success
- Act as the primary point of contact for all sales and account related items for all assigned clients
- Execute the ICS sales handoff process to ensure technical staff is setup successfully to execute efficiently. (be a conduit between customer and the service team)
- Perform routine of monthly/quarterly strategy reviews with internal team and C-Level personnel within your clients organizations
- Review/measure compliancy to ICS standards
- Review/measure compliancy to assigned vertical
- Review/measure agreement profitability – (tickets per endpoint, time per endpoint, service gross margin)
- Review/measure end user & C-Suite CSAT
- Utilize teams, tools, and processes to promptly procure and present proposals
- Utilize toolset to achieve the following goals:
- Create TWO new posts a week on LinkedIn. Share from ICS or original content.
- Acquire a minimum FIVE Google reviews per month
- THREE Clutch reviews per month – (For clients we have marquee relationships with.)
- EIGHT comments on LinkedIn a month or FB, IG or Twitter – simple comments, can be a client.
- “Like” 2-3 post per week (Client, ICS, Vendor, Thought Leadership posts…etc)
- Create ONE video a week – “Tech Tips”
- Execute on assigned portion of marketing campaigns (ie golf tournament, client appreciation lunches)
- In-Depth Knowledge of all ICS Service and Product offerings
- Solid understanding of solution selling and a proactive approach to technology consulting
- Excellent client relationship building and communication skills
- Planning and budgeting
- Must thrive in a team environment and demonstrate effect team interaction
For more information and to learn about ICS watch this short video.