Vice President, Human Resources
The Children's Home seeks a dynamic leader to support and oversee our most valuable resource, our 325 team members. Responsibilities include:
- Oversight of all aspects of recruitment, selection, and on-boarding of team members,
- Oversight and management of robust benefits package,
- Ensure Agency compliance with all relevant State and Federal Employment regulations and Agency Human Resource Policies and reporting.
- Work with other Senior Team Leaders to create and maintain a strong mission-driven work culture that is diverse, high performing and inclusive.
- Support and partner with the Finance department around payroll administration.
- Provide strategic analysis and planning to position the Agency to effectively allocate human resources for mission-driven growth.
The Children’s Home offers an excellent benefit package, competitive salary and the opportunity to be a leader. Please send a cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the Children’s Home at www.chowc.org EOE