ENSCO Avionics supports challenging engineering programs on a broad range of aerospace platforms including modern control units and display systems for fixed wing and rotorcraft/helicopter programs.
ENSCO Avionics is looking for talented Software Engineers to help design, develop, and verify embedded applications for the next generation of commercial and military aircraft. Your responsibilities will span the full DO-178C software development lifecycle, from writing and reviewing software requirements to designing and executing requirement-based verification.
At ENSCO Avionics, we take our tagline “Ideas to Reality” very seriously. Joining ENSCO is an opportunity to advance humankind through technological and scientific discovery. Our dedicated workforce is diverse—in background, experience, skills, and interests. ENSCO Avionics employees are encouraged to be courageous and innovative in their ideas and work collaboratively to help develop cutting-edge technology and inventions that make future dreams a reality. ENSCO Avionics offers a supportive and unique culture, positive work environment, and flexible work schedules that empower its employees to achieve their maximum potential.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to join our talented team and contribute to the needs of today’s modern aircraft, we want to talk to you about this opportunity.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Strong understanding of C Language
- Experience with Requirements Based Testing and a strong understanding of software verification principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills including working in team environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism, work ethic, and attention to quality
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Training or background in Embedded Software Development
- Experience writing software requirements
- Experience using VectorCast or other verification tools (LDRA, RTRT…)
- Experience with Low Level and/or integration testing
- Experience developing and testing to DO-178 guidelines
- Experience with Configuration Management systems such as Subversion (SVN) or GIT
- Experience with Requirements Tools such as IBM Rational DOORS or Siemens Polarion
For more than 35 years, ENSCO Avionics has developed sophisticated airborne systems for the aerospace industry to meet DO-178C, DO-254, DO-278A, and military standards for manned and unmanned systems. ENSCO Avionics focus is on safety- and mission-critical software and programmable hardware engineering solutions, custom display development, tailored synthetic vision applications, integration test solutions, and the IData® Tool Suite. ENSCO Avionics, based in Endicott, N.Y., is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSCO, Inc. www.ensco.com/avionics
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
To apply to this position, click the below link or copy and paste in your browser: