HVAC Service Technician
We have an immediate need for a skilled technician with a willingness to learn sales and customer skills. Listed below you’ll find the minimum technical abilities. The idea for this position, though, is for sales to make up approximately 50% of your job responsibility once you’re up to speed with the team. The other 50% will consist mainly of planned maintenance agreements and repairs.
As an HVAC Service Technician employed with Arctic Bear you’ll be appreciated for your skills and coachability. We are looking immediately for multiple positions, so if selling isn’t your thing but you fit the technician bill, shoot us an email anyway.
We respect our employees and help them to become an important part of our team. Working for Arctic Bear means your efforts will be noticed, and you’ll have an opportunity to grow your career with a growing company. You won’t be expected to practice hassle sales techniques, and your future can be determined by your effort and attitude. We offer constant factory training with Trane and Mitsubishi in order to grow your skillsets.
- Properly clean and tune a Furnace, Boiler, and AC system.
- Have a working knowledge of boiler piping and controls.
- Must be able to install an atmospheric, power vented and an on demand water heater.
- Willingness to learn installation techniques of water treatment systems with factory training.
- Willingness to learn installation techniques of Reverse Osmosis systems with factory training.
- Acquire the necessary skills to install and set up a Furnace, Boiler, and AC system.
- Able to clean and tune all oil burners.
- Knowledge of plumbing for in home repairs
Personality and team focus are of the utmost importance. High level sales skills are not required, but a willingness to learn and be coachable is required.
In this role you’ll be working directly with the Service Manager and Field Supervisor to bridge the gap between service and sales.
To inquire, please contact Cole Harrington: email@example.com.
To learn more about Arctic Bear and these positions click here.