Project Homecoming Job & Career Fair 2019
- Face to face contact with HUNDREDS of job seekers
- A multi-media advertising campaign targeted at quality candidates
- One large, centrally located venue with dedicated space for employers and potential employees. Private space for interviews.
- Exhibiting area with 8ft table, tablecloth, skirt & chairs.
- Lunch provided
- Access to an ON-LINE RESUME DATABASE after the event.
- Concentrated afternoon hours
BOOTH LOCATION BASED ON DATE OF REGISTRATION & PAYMENT. NO BOOTH WILL BE ASSIGNED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. ADVANCE REGISTRATION DEADLINE - DECEMBER 6- BOOTH PRICING INCREASES AFTER DECEMBER 6.
Full payment must be received before the event. Cancellations after December 6, 2019 are non-refundable.
*Free and open to all job seekers. No registration needed.*