2020 Greater Binghamton Job & Career Fair
No registration required for job seekers.
Registration for hiring companies includes:
- Only 34 booths are available to abide by recommended capacity guidelines
- 5 premier booths are available on a first-come, first serve basis
- Multi-media advertising campaign targeted at job seekers
- Exhibiting area with 8' table, tablecloth, skirting and two chairs
- Snacks, water, lunch provided
- Access to an online resume database after event
- Social distancing and safety protocols will be adhered to
- Arrows will indicate one-way flow of job seekers
- Lines indicating 6' distance will be place in front of each exhibitor
- Job seekers will be admitted in small numbers to each room with employers
- There will be one entrance and one exit
BOOTH LOCATION BASED ON DATE OF REGISTRATION & PAYMENT. NO BOOTH WILL BE ASSIGNED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. ADVANCE REGISTRATION DEADLINE - JULY 24 - BOOTH PRICING INCREASES AFTER JULY 24.
Full payment must be received by July 31, 2020. Cancellations after July 31, 2020 are non-refundable.