Social Worker (LMSW) or (LCSW)
Provide advocacy crisis intervention support, therapeutic counseling, community linkage and referral through individual counseling services for children and families. Promote family strengths by providing therapeutic counseling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct social history evaluations as a member of HCA Diagnostic & Evaluation Treatment Team for children 3-5 years old.
- Complete ongoing progress reports and recommendations for professional social work services provided for birth-adult population.
- Attend community meetings or hold membership on community committees as deemed appropriate by supervisor.
- Provide Article 16 Clinic counseling
- Document all social work services.
- Complete and maintain paperwork and case records in a timely manner.
- Maintain working knowledge of OPWDD requirements.
- Other duties or programs such as Care Coordination as assigned.