Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide necessary orientation, training, supervision, and follow along services to assigned individuals at the work site. Implement treatment according to defined program objectives.
• Maintain cooperative working relationships with host company employees, referral agency representatives and all other personnel including the consumer and family to assure the necessary integration and coordination of service delivery to individuals.
• Responsible for training individuals to perform assigned work to best of their ability. Familiarizes individuals with their new work environment.
• Assist individuals in learning other new tasks such as organization, time management, professionalism and interpersonal relations.
• Help individuals work through issues that may arise on the job by using creating problem solving.
• Assist the Supported Employment individual to maintain employment stability.
• Submit documentation of all services provided for the month for billing purposes in a timely manner.
• Maintains a thorough working knowledge of and adheres to organization policies and procedures.
• Timely and accurate documentation as required by Quality and Fiscal Standards.
• Other duties as assigned. Education and Experience Requirements: