Assemble RobotX systems and equipment (including hardware, electrical, pneumatic, PLC, and troubleshooting) according to customer specifications and Company guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Dispenser Assembly, Refurbish and Test Activities:
• Performs sub-assembly and dispenser assembly build and test requirements to prepare material and achieve manufacturing build and refurbishment for final assembly per Company procedures
• Perform dispenser refurbishment and process parts for salvage or scrap per Company procedures.
• Ensures appropriate manufacturing data records are complete and communicates any discrepancies to Manufacturing Supervisor in a timely manner to resolve any issues.
Manufacturing Floor Material Handling:
• Receives and positions material on manufacturing floor to efficiently perform assembly and test activities to schedule
• Maintains appropriate documentation
Cabinet Assembly, Test and Final Shipment Activities:
• Performs final cabinet preparation and tests per approved Company procedures
• Prepares plano-grams
• Verify all sales order and shipment information and perform final system tear down and preparation for shipment
Customer Return / RMA Processing:
• Perform receipt and delivery of RMA materials for processing
• Perform unpackaging and refurbishment of system returns
• Prepare and ship RMA’s as directed, verifying all documentation is complete and accurate
Reports and Documentation:
• Run pre-defined queries to generate accurate and timely reports as directed by management. Assist in the counting, recording and audit support of year end inventory and other tasks as directed.
Employees may be required to perform duties typically assigned to other positions based on organizational needs and/or business necessity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to focus on the details of the work requirement to fulfill the requested work in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ability to work within time and budget constraints.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Takes pride in the quality of work performed.
• Possesses good organizational skills
• Demonstrates exceptional communication skills.
• Demonstrates good Computer Skills.
• Assembly background and/or previous experience helpful.
• Ability to interpret Blue Prints and Schematics.
The Manufacturing Assembler does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent.
EQUIPMENT, MACHINES AND SOFTWARE USED:
Basic Equipment and Machinery: Ability to utilize a fork truck, computer, printer, copier, facsimile machine, telephone, and calculator. Computer Software: Ability to utilize wordprocessing and spreadsheet software.
MENTAL AND VISUAL REQUIREMENTS:
Light mental and visual attention required for performing work where there is some variety but actions taken and decisions made are limited to few possibilities. Work requires some coordination with others.
PHYSICIAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, sit, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, use fingers, grasp, talk, hear, and perform repetitive motions. Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Inside environmental conditions: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes (e.g. unheated shelter).