Northwestern Mutual looking for one candidate
We’re looking for competitive individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You’ll be matched up with experienced mentors and coaches who will help you get started and stay with you throughout your career.
Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the “World’s Most Admired” companies, Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
By joining our team, you’ll have access to:
- An award-winning training program to help you get started.
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards.
- Full financial support for professional designations and certifications for both your personal and professional business growth.
- The opportunity to pursue leadership and specialized roles.
- Exceptional income potential, as your hard work will directly relate to your sales results. Our financial representatives are compensated through commissions, bonuses, repeat business and client retention.
Our clients desire the following from their financial representative:
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Someone who builds relationships centered on trust, open communication and transparency.
- The courage and ability to have difficult conversations when needed.
- A commitment to ongoing learning, including staying current on financial news, laws and the impacts to their clients.
- Someone who is proactive and focused on providing excellent customer service.
While you help your clients achieve financial security, Northwestern Mutual will also help you.
- Top-ranked training program (as recognized by Trainingmagazine, 2015).
- Exceptional income potential.
- Comprehensive medical coverage.
- Two company-funded retirement plans (pension plan and 401(k) plan).
- Sponsorship of licensing and designations.
- Personalized mentorship from top-performing advisors.
- Group life and disability income insurance.
For more information, please visit our Financial Representative career page on www.NorthwesternMutual.com
Submit your resume today and someone at our office will get in touch with you! Or call our office directly at 315-731-5400.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
License: Insurance License (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)