Hybrid Vehicle Systems Engineer
Location: Endicott, NY
ENSCO Avionics, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Hybrid Vehicle Systems Engineer skilled in developing Software Systems associated with Hybrid Bus and delivery vehicles. This is a true hands on position with the Systems Engineer working interactively with highly skilled Vehicle Engineers and vehicle integration teams. A significant portion of the task will be within the vehicle systems lab with script driven systems testing. Key task elements include Vehicle systems modeling in MATLAB, Working with system component suppliers, and SIL level integration and test. If you are up to the challenge, please click the "Submit to Job" button and accelerate to a new career with ENSCO Avionics.
Qualifications Required (Skills)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Bachelors degree in Systems, Software, or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with System level requirements generation
- Experience with Software Requirements and System level software test plans
- Experience with Python scripting
- Experience with vehicle integration and test aspects through qualification
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- must be able to communicate effectively in teleconferences with suppliers, clients and colleagues
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- BS or equiv
- min 3 yrs relevant exp.
- Experience with MATLAB
- Understanding of Controller Area Network (CAN) J1939 SAE Standards.
- Experience with high power/high voltage embedded systems
- Experience with Configuration Management (CM) Systems such as Razor or Synergy
- Experience with requirements control systems such as DOORS
- Experience with Jenkins script control toolset
- Familiar with On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Regulations
U.S. Citizenship: Yes
Security Clearance Level: None
Drug Screen Type: Pre-Employment Drug
Export Control and Licensing: None
Background Check Type: 7 year
For more than 30 years, ENSCO Avionics has developed sophisticated airborne systems for the aerospace industry to meet DO-178C, DO-254, DO-278A, and military standards for manned and unmanned systems. ENSCO Avionics focus is on safety- and mission-critical software and programmable hardware engineering solutions, custom display development, tailored synthetic vision applications, integration test solutions, and the IData® Tool Suite. ENSCO Avionics, based in Endicott, N.Y., is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSCO, Inc. www.ensco.com/avionics
To apply click the below url or cut and paste to your browser: https://ensco.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/20
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.