Understanding Your Credit Score - STYP
Attendees do not need to have any financial background to attend, and will leave this presentation with relevant tips and tricks to try on their own!
From this presentation, attendees will learn:
- How to better understand a credit score, and where it comes from
- Information contained in a credit report,
- Why you need both your credit score AND your credit report.
- How to obtain a credit score and a credit report from the three major credit bureaus.
During the presentation, questions such as these will be answered:
- What is a good credit score?
- What are the biggest factors affecting my score?
- What is a fraud alert or credit freeze?
- How do I improve my credit score?
- Why does a credit score matter?
Amy Chervinsky is the Consumer Lending Manager and Assistant Vice President at Chemung Canal Trust Company, and the Chair of the Women in Finance Committee of the Risk Management Association. Amy has ten years of experience in banking including both the business and personal loan side. Amy earned her MBA from Baker College Center for Graduate Studies and her Bachelors in Banking and Finance from the Pennsylvania College of Technology.
***The First 30 attendees to pre-register using the link above will receive a ticket for a FREE drink at the event! (beer, wine, or soda) Complimentary appetizers & hors ‘doeuvres will be available for all attendees, along with a cash bar***