Project Homecoming Job & Career Fair 2018
- Face to face contact with HUNDREDS of job seekers
- A multi-media advertising campaign targeted at quality candidates
- One large, centrally located venue with dedicated space for employers and potential employees. Private space for interviews.
- Exhibiting area with 8ft table, tablecloth, skirt & chairs.
- Lunch provided
- Access to an ON-LINE RESUME DATABASE after the event.
- Concentrated hours from mid-morning to late-afternoon to accommodate various job seekers' schedules
BOOTH LOCATION BASED ON DATE OF REGISTRATION & PAYMENT. NO BOOTH WILL BE ASSIGNED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. ADVANCE REGISTRATION DEADLINE - DECEMBER 7- BOOTH PRICING INCREASES AFTER DECEMBER 7.
Full payment must be received before the event. Cancellations after December 7, 2018 are non-refundable.
SEE A LIST OF CONFIRMED COMPANIES HERE!