Presents: The Upstate U. An Executive Coaching Series for minority and women entrepreneurs and professionals of color.
October 6th • 10 AM – 2PM
Do you live in the City of Binghamton or surrounding Broome County area? Register for one of our free courses today. Free to City of Binghamton Residents!
Eligibility: Eligibility, do you live in the city of Binghamton?
In partnership with the Binghamton Broome County Anti-Poverty Initiative, the Upstate Minority Economic Alliance introduces our Executive Coaching Series for women entrepreneurs and professionals of color.
This FREE series is being offered free of charge to City of Binghamton residents! The courses include subjects in professional development, money management, grant writing, the patent process, and more! The courses are facilitated by minority entrepreneurs from throughout the region and are culturally rich and competent courses
- The Writer’s Block: Professional Grant Writing Course: Dr. Adrienne Morton
- What’s Your Big Idea: The Patent Process, Inventor, DeBorah Little.
- The Executive Plan: Dr. Shanelle Benson-Reid
- Emotional Intelligence: Interpersonal Relationships. Executive Coach Tyrone Dixon
- Just The Basics financial literacy for professionals and entrepreneurs, Me’Shae Brooks-Rolling, CEPF
Register: How do I register?
Register online at www.upstatemea.com! Select the course you are registering for. Enter the code BINGCITY
Complete: Technical Assistance
Post class technical assistance is available to class participants. Receive one on one technical assistance outside the classroom setting. This includes insight on access to capital, business plan development, and more.